Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I've lost my mind... I'm talking to myself

Hello All!

I say that as I stare at the side of my blog... the "all" really just refers to me, as I have absolutely no followers.  I'm literally talking to myself right now.  I'm contemplating "following" myself, so that I can see that I have a follower, but I'm worried that will have the opposite effect and just make me feel worse. 

So, this is not only my first attempt at making a blog, but really at following blogs at all!  My only interaction with a blog is the movie "Julie and Julia"... (sidebar, I love Meryl Streep).  I wish I knew how to make this blog look truly unique; however, I honestly don't have the patience or intelligence to design this thing.

I enjoy writing (big surprise for a future English teacher!), so I'm looking forward to updating this!  Even if it's only my Mom and I that read it (and I'm forcing her to), I think this will be fun! Maybe I'll read it out loud to my Standard Poodle, Niki (the coolest "person" I know), and make that number of followers increase to 2.5 people (yes, as Niki is a dog he only counts as half of a follower).

So, until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Leigh, you deserve a merry band of followers. In light of that, I have decided to follow you. Follow your blog, that is. It would be creepy if I just followed you.

    How did I not know you had a poodle? I must not have been using my listening ears.

    ReplyDelete