Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dear Rick Beach,

Hello all! (aka, Richard Beach... because I think my readers may have dwindled as our work load has greatly increased towards the end of the semester).

I have been TERRIBLE at keeping up on my blog! I would like to start again with the personal blog posts, though.  This is a very fun way to express my feelings and stresses and have people read them.. or not... either way, I think it's fun.

So, to Rick: While I haven't been posting them on the blog I PROMISE I've been keeping up with the work in class and doing the assignments... I feel like some of my students with excuses, but I promise, it was more of a procrastination and avoidance issue.  I did the assignment on the Cosby show and presented it in class, but for some reason didn't take the four seconds to post it on my blog.  From there, I formed a bad habit. I'm sorry!  Anyway, all of these assignments were really fun to do, as well as attending your class... I'm so glad I took it with you before you retired! I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but I have used many of the tools and skills learned in your class in other projects this semester for other classes, including but not limited to: podcasts, websites (and trying new sources besides just google which I was comfortable with), blogging, VoiceThread, and VideoANT.  Without this class I would have been too afraid to try to learn new types of technology (I'm not the most savvy when it comes to computers and technology), but because of you I have a new found respect for using technology in the classroom and even made my Intersession unit based around media.  So, as you retire, here is one more student saying THANK YOU!! You really made a difference in my education, and the education of my future students :)

So, without further ado, here is my work I've done towards the end of the semester, couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment