Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Podcast!!

Using my savvy skills from 5472, I created a podcast (instead of submitting a written form) for a book review for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. This was created for a Master's class (CI 5442), Young Adult Literature.  I thought this was a much more interactive way to give my book review and definitely plan on using this in the classroom one day soon!  I think podcasts are a terrific addition to put on my class website/blog and think it is a great way to market books to my students and hopefully get them excited about reading!  Further, I think it would be a much more interactive and personal way to describe assignments( that students may have been absent for) on my class website.  Instead of reading the instructions for a worksheet or assignment, students could listen to my voice explain it to them!

** Reader note: I am having trouble figuring out how to upload the file onto my blog (some other classmates had the same problem), but hopefully following this link to media mill works! I cannot seem to find a way to upload an audio file (such as an MP3 to blogger), so if someone knows how to please let me know! Thanks and enjoy!

Listen to my podcast for a book review of Harry Potter!

No comments:

Post a Comment